Forum Member
RaptorXL
Forum Member

9:27 PM - Feb 05, 2013 #1

First Name: PJ
STEAM ID:Devlorean

Position(s) applied for: Mapper
Years of experience: 5
Why you want to join JSS: I've been highly interested in The Troubles and the conflicts between the IRA and the British. Knowing you guys are making a mod about it, excites me even more to help map the ruins of towns, woods, rivers, whatever, I'll map with great detail. I'll put my 100%!
Anything else you wish to add: I am the lead dev and mapper for my world war one hl2 mod 1918.

Links to work...
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1918

my steam profile also contains screenshots of my independent maps I do for fun. I sometimes map levels from old games like Dino Crisis and Nightmare Creatures 2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PJK19/scre ... ?appid=220

Excuse me if some of the maps are blocky, they are based off of games for the playstation 1 lol...

Hydraslaught
Forum Member
Hydraslaught
Forum Member

3:47 PM - Feb 07, 2013 #2

Damn, those are some nice screenshots. Kenty will look into this..

RaptorXL
Forum Member
RaptorXL
Forum Member

3:57 PM - Feb 09, 2013 #3

thx guy :D that'd be awesome.

Corvalho
Forum Member
Corvalho
Forum Member

12:28 PM - Feb 10, 2013 #4

Howdy RaptorXL,
thanks for the interest and sorry about the late reply. Our head manager is currently off for a while due to some tecnical issues, so atm we are not able to give you the DEV status to access the dev talk on our forums. I'm pretty sure when he get back he'll take a look at your awesome work and contact you asap (we do need level designers with such talent). For now you can stay in touch through the guest areas of the forum, modDB or Gamebanana Studio, in which you can request to join (and I'll be able to add you as part of the team).

Once again sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.
Renato Corvalho - 3D Artist

Portfolio | GameBanana | Facebook | Steam

RaptorXL
Forum Member
RaptorXL
Forum Member

2:59 PM - Feb 11, 2013 #5

Thats quite alright, I can relate I'm going to college and hold a job haha! but yeah, that'll be nice to hear from him and thank you! I'm always learning new things in Hammer, always something different in my maps.

It's the oddest thing, for some reason FPSbanana doesn't send me email to activate my account, its quite strange.

Hydraslaught
Forum Member
Hydraslaught
Forum Member

9:04 PM - Feb 23, 2013 #6

RaptorXL @ Feb 11 2013, 02:59 PM wrote: Thats quite alright, I can relate I'm going to college and hold a job haha! but yeah, that'll be nice to hear from him and thank you! I'm always learning new things in Hammer, always something different in my maps.

It's the oddest thing, for some reason FPSbanana doesn't send me email to activate my account, its quite strange.
check for the right email.